Airmar develops and manufactures the most reliable non-contact ultrasonic air transducers for use in today’s demanding commercial and industrial applications. Our AIRDUCER® transducers are the go-to choice for system integrators who demand outstanding quality and unsurpassed performance from every component.
Our multi-use transducers are critical components in the development of a myriad of sensors and measurement systems in fields requiring liquid or solid levels, flow control, automation control, proximity sensing, obstacle avoidance, distance measurement and inventory control.
Safe, compact and dependable, Airmar transducers are ideal for a variety of environments and deliver proven non-contact sensing performance from equipment such as asphalt pavers, agricultural machinery and water/wastewater systems, as well as many other challenging applications. Most environments are no match for our transducers’ sealed housing, but for especially caustic applications, our one-piece Kynar® PVDF housing option is the best solution.
Built for lasting durability, Airmar’s rugged air transducers are rated IP68 and, with no moving parts to wear out, no maintenance is needed.
Manufactured and factory-tuned in the U.S.A., Airmar’s highly accurate ultrasonic transducers are available in various diameters with and without threads. They operate within a frequency range of 15 kHz to 1 MHz and achieve a sensing range from 5 cm (2") to 60 m (196.85'). Airmar also offers customized designs to bring your innovative products from concept to production.
- Multi-use capabilities for a wide variety of applications
- No moving parts equals low maintenance and long-term reliability
- Sensing range: 5 cm (2") to 60 m (196.85')
- Frequency range: 15 kHz – 1 MHz
- IP68 rating
- One-piece molded Kynar® PVDF housing available: suitable for chemically aggressive environments and food (3A) sanitary applications
- Compact, cylindrical housings for broad use and OEM integration
- Custom solutions are also available.