Airmar’s ultrasonic flow transducers provide reliable, maintenance-free measurement for monitoring systems that measure the flow or velocity rates of fluids such as water, wastewater and fuel that move through pipes, rivers or open channels.
Safe, compact and rugged, Airmar’s wide variety of ultrasonic flow transducers range from models optimal for hostile and chemically aggressive environments to models more ideal for inert media. Manufactured in the USA, they feature an assortment of robust housing options and are offered in various diameters with and without threads. Unlike most alternative measurement solutions, they can all detect clear, transparent or shiny objects, and are unaffected by color.
Whether the ultimate objective of the measurement system is safety, quality control, minimizing product waste, or preventing blockages, Airmar’s ultrasonic flow transducers reliably deliver the required flow data with precision.
- Multi-use capabilities for a wide variety of applications
- No moving parts equals low maintenance and long-term reliability
- Sealed housing, one-piece molded Kynar® PVDF housing, robust PEEK housing, or stainless steel housing
- Low profile and minimal side lobes
- Choice of diameters
- Threaded and non-threaded housings available
- Frequency range: 10 kHz – 1 MHz
- Compact, cylindrical housings for broad use and OEM integration
- Custom solutions are also available.