Airmar’s multi-use ultrasonic air transducers are reliable, maintenance-free components of distance and proximity measurement sensors and systems used in industries such as food processing, material handling, robotics and transportation. Safe, compact and rugged, AIRDUCER® transducers provide proven non-contact sensing performance and are ideal for a variety of environments.
AIRDUCER® transducers can detect clear, transparent or shiny objects, and are unaffected by color, unlike most alternative measurement solutions. Manufactured in the USA, they have a sealed housing for lasting reliability. One-piece PVDF housing is also available for chemically aggressive environments and food (3A) sanitary applications. Check out Airmar’s full range of ultrasonic transducers for distance and proximity measurement.
- Multi-use capabilities for a wide variety of applications
- No moving parts equals low maintenance and long-term reliability
- Sensing range: 5 cm (2") to 60 m (196.85')
- Frequency range: 15 kHz – 300 kHz
- IP68 rated
- Sealed housing, with one-piece molded Kynar® PVDF housing option.
- Compact, cylindrical housings for broad use and OEM integration
- Custom solutions are also available.