ST900 Speed and Temperature Sensor SST
High-Performance Speed/Temperature Sensor
Speed performance has been taken to the next level with the introduction of the ST900 Speed/Temperature sensor. Featuring the new Gen2 Paddlewheel, the ST900 out-performs all other paddlewheel sensors for responsive startup and linearity. The Gen2 Paddlewheel begins delivering accurate speed reporting as low as 0.3 knots and maintains smooth speed output through 45 knots.
The plastic, bronze, and stainless-steel outer housing options are compatible with all hull types. These low-profile housings are nearly flush and minimize drag with only 5 mm (3/16") extending outside the hull. The housing has a valve assembly that helps to minimize water ingress in the bilge when the sensor is removed for routine maintenance of the paddlewheel.
- Speed and fast-response water-temperature
- Best-in-class speed range from 0.3 to 45 knots (.34 to 52 MPH/.55 to 83 KPH)
- Analog output
- Retractable insert in a low-profile plastic, bronze or stainless-steel housing with a water valve
- ST900—Retrofits into Airmar P120 and B120 housings
Introducing the Paddlewheel That Sets the Standard for Performance
Airmar’s new, next-generation paddlewheel design delivers industry-leading performance for start-up responsiveness and linearity throughout the speed range. Gen2 paddlewheel maintains the top speed performance Airmar is known for and adds start-up speed performance that beats all other available paddlewheels. The Gen2 paddlewheel is the most sensitive and accurate paddlewheel available for sailing and power boats.
- Cable-Length: 9 m (30’) Analog cableCommon Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingFunctions: Speed, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: Stainless SteelHull Material: All hull materialsMounting Style: Low Profile Thru-HullProtocol Output: AnalogRetractable housing: YesRetrofits: Retrofits into AIRMAR P120, B120 housingsSpeed Range: 0.3 to 45 knots (.34 to 52 MPH/.55 to 83 KPH)Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoVoltage: 9 to 16 VDCWater Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)