ST61 Transom Mount
Speed and Temperature -The ST61 consists of a paddlewheel speed carrier that snaps into a small transom housing containing sensing electronics. This standalone unit gives accurate speed readings over a wide speed range.
- Speed and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- Provides accurate linear pulse output over a wide speed range
- Cable exit through the top of the housing or forward through the hull
- Paddlewheel carrier is easy and inexpensive to replace
- Chemical and impact resistant plastic housing
- Common Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingFunctions: Speed, TemperatureHousing: UrethaneHull Material: Compatible w/ all hull materialsMounting Style: TransomPower Rating: N/APulses: 19,000 p/nm* (5.3 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: NoSpeed Range: 1 to 50 knots (1 to 58 MPH)Tilted Element: NoVoltage: 5 to 25 VDCWeight: 0.3 kg (0.6 lb.)Angle: 12 to 20°, 3° transom angle with fabricated shim