TM185MW Chirp-ready Transom Mount
AIRMAR’s innovative transducer designs have revolutionized the fishing world, and they continue to do so with the NEW Chirp-ready TM185 Medium Ultra-Wide (MW) Transom Mount transducer. The TM185MW takes transducer design and performance to a whole new level by using medium frequency (60-100 kHz) with an incredible ultra-wide beamwidth ranging from 57-73° port-starboard to 16° average fore-aft. Maximum coverage under the boat is achieved with this medium-frequency transducer, serving anglers who target pelagic species in the upper water column. Airmar’s new Medium Ultra-Wide models are perfect for seeking deeper species with a frequency band from 60‑100 kHz.
The TM185MW Transom Mount is a 1 kW transducer housed in one of AIRMAR’s most popular housings. Transom models are best suited for small and trailered vessels where a thruhull installation is not practical. Simple to install and ideal for small trailered vessels where a thru-hull may interfere with loading.
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with depth tracking down to 400 m (1,300')
- Medium frequency: 60-100 kHz
- 57° to 73° beamwidth (port/starboard)
- 16° average fore/aft
- 40 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Medium frequency for superior mid-depth performance and excellent fish-target separation
- Simple installation on transom of the boat
- Great performance at boat speeds below 30 knots
- Easy maintenance and low-cost replacement
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Leisure/Yachting, FishingFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHousing: Urethane/Stainless BracketHull Material: Compatible w/ all hull materialsMax Depth: 400 m (1300')Medium Frequency: 60-100 kHzMounting Style: TransomPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Single-BandTilted Element: NoWeight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)Freq Med Wide: 60-100 kHzMedium-Wide Beamwidth: 57° to 73° beam p/s 16° average f/a