SS175MW Medium Ultra-Wide Tilted Element™ Thru-Hull
AIRMAR’s innovative transducer designs have revolutionized the fishing world, and they continue to do so with the NEW Chirp-ready SS175 Medium Ultra-Wide (MW) Tilted Element™ Thru-hull transducer. The SS175MW takes transducer design and performance to a whole new level by using medium frequency (60-100 kHz) with an incredible ultra-wide beamwidth ranging from 57-73° port-starboard to 16° average fore-aft. Maximum coverage under the boat is achieved with this medium-frequency transducer, serving anglers who target pelagic species in the upper water column.
Airmar’s new Medium Ultra-Wide models are perfect for seeking deeper species with a frequency band from 60-100 kHz. When paired with our other popular models such as the B275LHW, provides the angler with a broad set of frequencies (Low, Medium-Wide, High-Wide) to interrogate targets from deep to shallow.
The SS175MW Tilted Element Thru-hull is a 1 kW transducer housed in one of AIRMAR’s most popular Tilted Element housings which includes a ceramic element fixed at a 20°, 12° or 0° angle. Because the transducer is installed almost flush to the hull, the tilted element corrects for the hull deadrise and orients the ceramic element vertically to ensure maximum echo returns to the transducer.
The SS175MW is available in three Tilted Element models:
- Fixed 20° tilted version for 16° to 24° hull deadrise
- Fixed 12° tilted version for 8° to 15° hull deadrise
- Fixed 0° tilted version for 0° to 7° hull deadrise
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- 1 kW with depth tracking down to 400 m (1,300')
- Medium frequency: 60-100 kHz
- 57° to 73° beamwidth (port/starboard)
- 16° average fore/aft
- 40 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Medium frequency for superior mid-depth performance and excellent fish-target separation
- Stainless steel housing for use on stepped, planing or displacement hull
- Low-profile, thru-hull housing yields good resolution at speed when installed properly
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCable-Length: 9 m (30')Common Use: FishingFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHole Size: 95 mm (3-3/4")Housing: Stainless SteelHull Material: All hull materialsMax Deadrise Angle: 24°Max Depth: 400 m (1300')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 11 m (36')Medium Frequency: 60-100 kHzMedium Frequency Beamwidth: 57° to 73° (Port/Starboard) X 16° average (Fore/Aft)Mounting Style: Tilted Element Thru-HullPower Rating: 1 kWSingle or Dual Frequency: SingleTilted Element: YesWater Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb.)Power Rating: 1 kWFreq Med Wide: 60-100 kHzMedium-Wide Beamwidth: 57° to 73° beam p/s 16° average f/a