P95M Chirp-ready In-hull
Ideal for inshore or coastal fishing in shallow to medium depths, the P95M is a 300 W, Chirp-ready, in-hull transducer working on the medium-frequency band of 95 to 155 kHz. This bandwidth is great for inshore saltwater as well as lakes, providing amazing target definition down to 182 m (600'). In-hull transducers are the perfect solution for solid-fiberglass hulls, especially those that are trailered or lifted frequently. Designed for smaller boats up to 8 m (25') with a solid-fiberglass hull.
The P95M includes a plastic mounting base which is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, ensuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. The eco-friendly coolant is the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water.
- Depth only
- 300 W of power
- Medium frequency: 95 to 155 kHz
- 26° to 17° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 182 m (600')
- Urethane transducer housing with an adjustable, plastic, mounting base
- Perfect for trailered or lifted boats up to 8 m (25')
- Recommended for planing or displacement hull
- Also available as transom (TM150M) and thru-hull (B150M) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Leisure/Yachting, FishingFunctions: DepthHousing: UrethaneHull Material: Solid fiberglass onlyMax Deadrise: Up to 22°Max Deadrise Angle: 22°Max Depth: 183 m (600')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 8 m (26')Medium Frequency: 95-155 kHzMounting Style: In-HullPower Rating: 300 WRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Single-BandTilted Element: NoWeight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)