P79 Traditional/CW In-hull
Our P79 is a dual-frequency, depth-only, in-hull transducer that easily adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°. The P79 includes a plastic mounting base which is aligned to the centerline and secured inside the hull. Then it is filled with non-toxic antifreeze. The transducer is inserted into the base and adjusted for the proper deadrise offset, ensuring the beam is shooting straight down for maximum echo returns. The eco-friendly coolant provides the best medium to transmit through solid fiberglass and into the surrounding water. The major benefit of in-hull transducers is no protruding features on the exterior of the hull, making it the perfect choice for trailered or lifted boats. Designed for smaller boats up to 8 m (25') with a solid fiberglass hull.
- Depth only
- 600 W of power
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 45° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1000')
- 200 kHz with an 12° beamwidth for depth performance to 180 m (600')
- Adjusts to hull deadrise angles up to 22°
- Drill-free installation
- Recommended for planing-hull powerboats, trailered boats, rigid inflatable boats (RIBS), and racing sailboats
- No hull protrusion
- Urethane transducer housing with adjustable, plastic, mounting base
- 200 kHz only
- Smart™ Sensor version (P79S) featuring embedded microelectronics.
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethaneCommon Use: Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 45°/12°Functions: DepthHousing: UrethaneHull Material: Solid fiberglass onlyMax Deadrise: Up to 22°Max Deadrise Angle: 22°Max Depth: Low frequency- 294 m (1000'), High frequency- 180 m (600')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 8 m (26')Mounting Style: In-HullPower Rating: 600 WRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Dual FrequencyTilted Element: NoWeight: 2.3 kg (5 lb.)