P39 Smart™ TRIDUCER® Multisensor/CW Transom Mount
The P39 is our mid-size, transom-mount, TRIDUCER® Multisensor, combining depth, speed, and temperature functions in a single housing. Its hydrodynamic shape features a rounded nose which reduces the turbulence under the transducer’s acoustic face for accurate high-speed depth readings.
Airmar's Smart™ Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signal from the depth transducer is processed right inside the sensor itself. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display. Available as an analog sensor or a digital Smart Sensor that can output in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® protocol.
- Depth, speed, and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- * 60 W of power for NMEA 0183, and 100 W for NMEA 2000 protocol
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Recessed water-flow channel protects paddlewheel
- Plastic housing with release bracket protects sensor from frontal impact
- Analog version available
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)Common Use: Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 11°Functions: Depth, Speed, TemperatureHousing: UrethaneMax Depth: Low frequency- 206 m (700'), High frequency- 180 m (600')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 7 m (22')Mounting Style: TransomPower Rating: 60 W / NMEA 0183 & 100 W / NMEA 2000Retractable housing: NoTilted Element: NoWeight: 0.5 kg (1.1 lb.)