M265LH Chirp-ready In-hull
We know that specific frequencies excel at detecting certain species of fish: Bluefin Tuna—60 kHz, squid—133 kHz, and cod—175 kHz. The M265LH transducer includes all these frequencies plus every other frequency in the high and low bandwidths. This powerhouse delivers excellent resolution, bottom discrimination, and bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
Airmar’s M265LH is packed with a seven-element, low-frequency array that operates between 42 and 65 kHz for excellent deep-water performance. The high-frequency ceramic operates between 130 and 210 kHz with a narrow, 10° to 6°, bandwidth—perfect for picking apart structure and pinpointing tight-holding fish in structure.
The transducer is installed in the included tank which is cut to the boat’s deadrise angle and affixed inside the hull. When the transducer is placed inside the tank, it is properly oriented for optimal performance. The M265LH is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill a hole in their hull and for trailered or lifted boats.
- Depth only
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- High frequency: 130 to 210 kHz
- 10° to 6° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 304 m (1000')
- 103 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- Plastic transducer housing and mounting tank
- Also available as transom (TM265LH), thru-hull (B265LH), pocket (PM265LH), and cavity/welded-tank (CM265LH) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Fishing, Commercial FishingFunctions: DepthHigh Frequency: 130-210 kHzHigh Frequency Beamwidth: 10°-6°Housing: UrethaneHull Material: Solid fiberglass onlyLow Frequency: 42-65 kHzLow Frequency Beamwidth: 25°-16°Max Deadrise: Accommodates a deadrise angle up to 30° with the longest side of the tank installed parallel to the centerline (keel) of the hullMax Deadrise Angle: 30°Max Depth: Low frequency- 914 m (3000'), High frequency- 304 m (1000')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 11 m (36')Mounting Style: In-HullPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Dual-BandTilted Element: NoWeight: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)