M260 Traditional/CW In-hull
The performance of Airmar’s "1 kW, 260 family" of transducers is legendary. The combination of power and sensitivity has made this the high-performing transducer of choice with conventional fishfinders. Operating at 50 and 200 kHz, the narrow, 6° beam at 200 kHz provides excellent target resolution and crisp images of fish holding tight to wrecks and reefs. The 50 kHz is excellent at deep-water detection, and its wide 19° beam yields broad coverage under the boat.
The transducer is installed in the included tank which is cut to the boat’s deadrise angle and affixed inside the hull. When the transducer is placed inside the tank, it is properly oriented for optimal performance. The M260 is a popular choice for customers not wanting to drill a hole in their hull and for trailered or multi-hulled boats.
- Depth only
- 1 kW of power
- Dual-frequency elements:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 735 m (2500')
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1000')
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Plastic transducer housing and mounting tank
- Also available in transom (TM260), bronze thru-hull (B260), and stainless steel thru-hull (SS260) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: Layered plastic urethane (LPU)Common Use: Fishing, Commercial FishingConventional Beam: 19°/6°Functions: DepthHigh Frequency Beamwidth: 6°Housing: UrethaneHull Material: Solid fiberglass onlyMax Deadrise: Up to 30°Max Deadrise Angle: 30°Max Depth: Low frequency- 735 m (2500'), High frequency- 294 m (1000')Max Vessel LOA: Up to 11 m (36')Mounting Style: In-HullPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Dual FrequencyTilted Element: NoWeight: 6.2 kg (13.5 lb.)