Foulfree Transducer Coating
Foulfree by AIRMAR 15ml Kit Airmar® Certified - Any marine growth or fouling on the face of a transducer can reduce sensitivity, decreasing bottom-echo returns and fish-target intensity. It can also increase the turbulence under the face of the transducer, causing aeration and therefore loss of bottom contact. Solving these challenges in the best possible manner is the reason that Airmar teamed with Propspeed® International to develop Foulfree™ fouling release coating for transducers. The proprietary clear coat forms a slick surface that marine growth can’t grab onto, keeping your transducer's active face clean and clear. *Airmar certifies that the application of Foulfree™ coating on its transducers results in no loss in transducer performance.
- Simple to apply and lasts for up to two years
- Transducer Safe: Airmar certifies that Foulfree™ coating results in no loss in transducer performance.
- Nontoxic and will not leach harmful chemicals into the surrounding water
- Propspeed®’s patented coating formula has proven effective on vessels around the globe.
- 15 ml tube covers 0.09m2 (1 sq. ft.) of surface area
- Kit Includes: 15 ml tube of Foulfree™ coating, XD clean wipe, applicator brush, and light abrasive pad
- Country of Origin: New Zealand