DST810 Smart™ Multisensor, Stainless with Gen2 Paddlewheel
Depth, Speed-Through-Water, Water Temperature, Boat Attitude
The new DST810 Smart Multisensor, featuring the new Gen2 paddlewheel and AIRMAR's CAST™ app, delivers a powerful combination of best-in-class speed performance and a simple, reliable way to calibrate accurate speed using your wireless device. The Gen2 paddlewheel delivers industry-leading start-up speed-through-water data below 0.3 knots and is linear at 0.6 knots, maintaining accurate performance up to 45 knots. The DST810 and CAST app provide a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water. The free CAST app delivers calibration options that, until now, were only available through expensive PC-based software. In addition to water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5.7 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output with improved speed resolution, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST app, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
- New Low Speed Paddlewheel- DST810 now features the Gen2 Paddlewheel for industry-leading speed performance from 0.3 knots to 45 knots.
- Smoother Speed – 5.7 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making when every second counts.
- Integrated Attitude Sensor – for heel and trim and used in advanced speed calibration.
- Wireless connectivity to AIRMAR's CAST app has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way from your mobile device.
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range.
- Advanced speed calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software.
Introducing the Paddlewheel That Sets the Standard for Performance
Airmar’s new, next-generation paddlewheel design delivers industry-leading performance for start-up responsiveness and linearity throughout the speed range. Gen2 paddlewheel maintains the top speed performance Airmar is known for and adds start-up speed performance that beats all other available paddlewheels. The Gen2 paddlewheel is the most sensitive and accurate paddlewheel available for sailing and power boats.
Key benefits of the new Gen2 Paddlewheel include:
- Ultra-responsive speed begins as low as 0.3 knots and becomes linear at 0.6 knots.
- Speed-through-water readings stay accurate and smooth through 45 knots.
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneAttitude Sensor: YesBluetooth Capable: YES Bluetooth BLECommon Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 10°x44°Data Rate: Depth: 1X/second, Speed: 5X/second, Heel/Trim: 10X/secondFunctions: Depth, Speed, Temperature, AttitudeHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: Stainless SteelHull Material: All hull materialsMax Deadrise: Up to 22°Max Deadrise Angle: 22°Max Depth: 0.5 m (1.6') to 100 m (330')Minimum Depth: 0.5 m (1.6')Mounting Style: Low Profile Thru-HullNMEA 2000 LEN: 3Power Rating: 100 WProtocol Output: NMEA 2000®Pulses: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: YesRetrofits: Fits most Airmar 2" housingsSpeed Range: Up to 45 knotsTemperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 57 mm (2.25")Voltage: 9 to 16 VDCWater Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 1.9 kg (4.2 lb.)