DST800 Retractable Sensor Plastic Thru-hull Analog
The DST800 is an analog Triducer® Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and Temperature functions in one compact thru-hull fitting. The low-profile, retractable sensor computes accurate depth, speed, and Temperature data a. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and Temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
NOTE: The DST800L is a longer version in a B122 housing.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one compact housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 500 mm to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- Wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Analog output sensor operating at 200 or 235 kHz
- Also available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 standard
- Plastic housing with water valve
- Available in a paddlewheel-free model, utilizing ultrasonic speed calculation-- see UDST800
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 13°Data Rate: 1X per secondFunctions: Depth, Speed, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: PlasticHull Material: Fiberglass or metalMax Deadrise: Up to 22°Max Deadrise Angle: 22°Max Depth: Up to 100 m (330')Mounting Style: Tilted Element Thru-HullPower Rating: 250 WProtocol Output: AnalogPulses: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: YesSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Single FrequencySpeed Range: Up to 45 knotsTemperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 57 mm (2.25")Water Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 0.9 kg (2 lb.)