DST800L Smart™ Sensor Bronze Thru-hull NMEA 2000®
The DST800L is a Smart™ Triducer® Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one thru-hull fitting. The long-stemmed transducer is designed for use in thick-hulled, wooden boats or vessels with a steep deadrise. The optional high-performance fairing vertically orients the beam for strong return echoes, resulting in optimal performance even at higher speeds. And being a retractable design, the insert can be removed for servicing or storage. DST800L sends data to any NMEA 2000® display or network.
Airmar's Smart Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signals from the sensors are processed right inside the housing itself. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
NOTE: The DST800L is a longer version in a B122 housing.
This product can be installed with the supplied Low-Profile adapter ring (33-634-02) OR with the High-Performance Fairing (33-409-01) - Sold Separately.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 500 mm to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- Wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Available as a Smart Sensor at 235 kHz
- Bronze housing with water valve
- NMEA 2000 certified cable
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCable-Length: NMEA 2000®: 6 m (20')Common Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 10°x44°Data Rate: 1X per secondFunctions: Depth, Speed, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodMax Deadrise: Up to 28° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 28°Max Depth: Up to 100 m (330')Mounting Style: Low Profile Thru-HullPower Rating: 100 WProtocol Output: NMEA 2000®Pulses: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: YesSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Single FrequencySpeed Range: Up to 45 knotsTemperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 102 mm (4.00")Voltage: 9 to 16 VDCWater Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 3.9 kg (8.7 lb.)