DST800L Smart™ Sensor Thru-hull
The DST800L is a Smart™ Triducer® Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one thru-hull fitting. The long-stemmed transducer is designed for use in thick-hulled, wooden boats or vessels with a steep deadrise. The optional high-performance fairing vertically orients the beam for strong return echoes, resulting in optimal performance even at higher speeds. And being a retractable design, the insert can be removed for servicing or storage. DST800L sends data to any NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® display or network.
Airmar's Smart Sensors have embedded microelectronics—the transducer element and signal processor are only millimeters apart. The signals from the sensors are processed right inside the housing itself. All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and Temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
NOTE: The DST800L is a longer version in a B122 housing.
- Depth, speed, and temperature in one housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 500 mm to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- Wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- Fast-response temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Available as a Smart Sensor at 235 kHz or an analog output sensor operating at 200 or 235 kHz
- Available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000 standard
- Bronze housing with water valve
- NMEA 2000 certified or NMEA 0183 cable
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCable-Length: NMEA 0183: 10 m (33'), NMEA 2000®: 6 m (20')Common Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 10°x44°Data Rate: 1X per secondFunctions: Depth, Speed, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodMax Deadrise: Up to 28° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 28°Max Depth: 500 mm (1.6') Up to 70 m (230')—NMEA 0183, Up to 100 m (330')—NMEA 2000Mounting Style: Low Profile Thru-HullPower Rating: 60 W / NMEA 0183 & 100 W / NMEA 2000Protocol Output: NMEA 0183/NMEA 2000®/ Analog optionsPulses: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: YesSpeed Range: Up to 45 knotsTemperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 102 mm (4.00")Voltage: 10 to 25 VDC - NMEA 0183, 9 to 16 VDC - NMEA 2000Water Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 3.9 kg (8.7 lb.)