DST800 Retractable Sensor Bronze Thru-hull Analog
Depth, Speed, and Temperature
The DST800 is an analog TRIDUCER® Multisensor that offers depth, speed, and temperature functions in one compact thru-hull housing. The low-profile, retractable sensor computes accurate depth, speed, and temperature data. The wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find the bottom even when installed on a high-deadrise hull or a heeling sailboat.
All that is needed to receive depth, speed, and temperature data is a single cable into a compatible network or display.
- Depth, speed, and temperature sensing in one compact housing
- 235 kHz frequency prevents mutual interference with other echo sounders on the vessel
- Depth performance from 0.5 to 185 m (1.6 to 600')
- Wide, port-starboard, fan-shaped beam is able to find bottom even when installed on high-deadrise hull or heeling sailboat
- Fast-response water-temperature sensor provides ±0.2°C (±0.1°F) accuracy
- Analog sensor operating at 200 or 235 kHz
- Bronze(B617V) housing with water valve
- Available in a paddlewheel-free model (UDST800), utilizing ultrasonic speed calculation
- Extra-long-housing (DST800L) available for thick-hulled wooden boats or steep-deadrise hulls
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/Yachting, FishingConventional Beam: 10°x44°Data Rate: 1X per secondFunctions: Depth, Speed, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2")Housing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodMax Deadrise: Up to 22°Max Deadrise Angle: 22°Max Depth: Up to 100 m (330')Mounting Style: Low Profile Thru-HullPower Rating: 250 WProtocol Output: AnalogPulses: 20,000 p/nm* (5.6 Hz per knot)—*p/nm = pulses per nautical mileRetractable housing: YesSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Single FrequencySpeed Range: Up to 45 knotsTemperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C (±1.8°F)Tilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 57 mm (2.25")Water Temperature: -10° to 40°C (14° to 104°F)Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lb.)