B285HW Chirp-ready Thru-hull
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique, wide-beam, high-frequency, Chirp-ready B285HW. The high-frequency band operates across a range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies. The high frequency band delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column and clear fish arches on the display compared to most, high-frequency, narrow-beam transducers. The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage are essential down to 152 m (500').
The included High-performance Fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- 1 kW of power
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- Constant 25° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- 100 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequency of 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage
- Bronze housing with a High-performance Fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Recommended for use on planing and displacement hulls
- Also available as transom (TM185HW), thru-hull Tilted™ Element (B175HW)(SS175HW), and in-hull (M285HW) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Fishing, Commercial FishingFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHigh Frequency: 150-250 kHzHigh-Wide Beamwidth: 25°Hole Size: 30 mm (1-3/16")Housing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodMax Deadrise: Up to 26° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 26°Max Depth: 150 m (500')Max Vessel LOA: 8 m (25') and aboveMounting Style: Thru-Hull with FairingPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Single-BandTilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 121 mm (4.75")Weight: 4.2 kg (9.2 lb.)