B275LHW Wide-beam Chirp-ready Thru-hull
Get more coverage under your boat with Airmar’s unique wide-beam, low and high-frequency, Chirp-ready B275LHW. The high band operates across a frequency range of 150 to 250 kHz and has a fixed 25° beam for all frequencies which results in superior resolution. The constantly wide beam provides twice the coverage and clear fish arches on the display compared to most high-frequency, narrow-beam transducers.
The high wide is the ideal choice for both inshore and pelagic fishing, where resolution and maximum coverage under the boat are essential down to 152 m (500'). The low-frequency band and 1 kW of power also support great deep-water performance. Get the best of both worlds with Airmar’s Chirp-ready transducers with wide-beam coverage.
The included High-performance Fairing improves broadband results at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- 1 kW of power for great deep-water performance from the low frequency
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- High frequency: 150 to 250 kHz
- 25° constant beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 152 m (500')
- 123 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50 and 200 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidth
- High frequency delivers superior shallow-water performance, bottom detail, and fish-target separation
- High wide beamwidth yields more coverage for detecting fish in the upper-water column
- Bronze housing with High-performance Fairing for optimal performance at higher speeds
- Also available as transom (TM275LHW) and pocket (PM275LHW) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Fishing, Commercial FishingFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHigh Frequency: 150-250 kHzHigh-Wide Beamwidth: 25°Hole Size: 30 mm (1-3/16")Housing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodLow Frequency: 42-65 kHzLow Frequency Beamwidth: 25°-16°Max Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 20°Max Depth: Low frequency- 914 m (3000'), High wide frequency- 152 m (500')Max Vessel LOA: 8 m (25') and aboveMounting Style: Thru-Hull with FairingPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Dual-BandTilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 121 mm (4.75")Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)