B265LM Chirp-ready Thru-hull
The B265LM, Chirp-ready thru-hull is a perfect, mid to deep-depth transducer. The huge bandwidth includes many of the most popular frequencies for targeting top gamefish. This 1 kW, powerhouse delivers clear target details, bottom discrimination, as well as bait and game-fish separation at all depths.
The low-frequency band, operating between 42 and 65 kHz, provides deep-water performance down to 914 m (3000'). It is a good choice when scouting an area or fishing in deeper depths. The medium-frequency band from 85 to 135 kHz is excellent for identifying targets suspended close to the bottom, on structure, and within the water column.
The included, High-performance Fairing improves broadband performance at speeds over 30 knots (34 MPH).
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensing
- 1 kW of power for great deep to mid-depth performance
- Low frequency: 42 to 65 kHz
- 25° to 16° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 914 m (3000')
- Medium frequency: 85 to 135 kHz
- 16° to 11° beamwidth
- Maximum depth of 457 m (1500')
- 73 kHz of total bandwidth from one transducer
- Covers popular fishing frequencies of 50, 88, and 107 kHz plus everything else in the bandwidths
- Bronze housing with High-performance Fairing for optimal high-speed performance
- Also available as transom (TM265LM), pocket (PM265LM), cavity/welded-tank (CM265LM), and in-hull (M265LM) mounts
- Patented Xducer ID® technology
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Fishing, Commercial FishingFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHousing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodLow Frequency: 42-65 kHzLow Frequency Beamwidth: 25°-16°Max Deadrise: Up to 20° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 20°Max Depth: Low frequency- 914 m (3000'), Medium frequency- 457 m (1500')Max Vessel LOA: 8 m (25') and aboveMedium Frequency: 85-135 kHzMedium Frequency Beamwidth: 16°-11°Mounting Style: Thru-Hull with FairingPower Rating: 1 kWRetractable housing: NoSingle or Dual Frequency: CHIRP-Ready Dual-BandTilted Element: NoUsable Shaft Length: 121 mm (4.75")Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lb.)