B122 Analog Multisensor Thru‑hull
The B122 is a long-stemmed transducer designed for use in thick-hulled, wooden boats or vessels with a steep deadrise. The included high-performance fairing vertically orients the beam for strong return echoes, resulting in optimal performance even at higher speeds. And being a retractable design, the insert can be removed for servicing or storage. All that is needed to receive depth and temperature data is a single cable run to a compatible instrument or display.
NOTE: The B122 is also available as a Smart™ Sensor, in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® output protocols.
- Depth and temperature
- 100 W
- 200 kHz frequency most common marine instrument systems
- For thick-hulled or steep-deadrise vessel
- Can install as a low-profile mount with adapter ring
- Retractable insert in a bronze housing only
- Also available in NMEA 0183 or NMEA 2000® versions
- Acoustic Window: UrethaneCommon Use: Cruising/Racing Sailboats, Leisure/YachtingConventional Beam: 14°Data Rate: 1X per secondFunctions: Depth, TemperatureHole Size: 51 mm (2"), 57 mm (2-1/4") installation with adapter ringHousing: BronzeHull Material: Fiberglass or woodMax Deadrise: Up to 28° with fairingMax Deadrise Angle: 28°Max Depth: Up to 180 m (590')—BroadbandMax Vessel LOA: Up to 9 m (30')Mounting Style: Thru-Hull with FairingPower Rating: 100 WRetractable housing: YesSingle or Dual Frequency: Conventional Single FrequencyTilted Element: NoWeight: 3.9 kg (8.7 lb.)