AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Inside Sales Account Manager
Airmar Technology Corp. is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing Inside Sales team. As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests and respond to their questions in a timely manner to ensure a positive customer experience. In this position you will be responsible for enhancing current customer relationships and developing new contacts. You also will be interfacing with internal departments such as Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, and Engineering. In this role, you will also provide technical support to customers in the areas of product features, installation, and use.
This position will report to the Inside Sales Manager. This opportunity combines technical expertise with proven sales skills. An ideal candidate brings a history demonstrating self -motivation, organization, analytical skills, and a keen interest in cutting edge ultrasonic technology.
- Acts as a central point of contact for customers’ support of technical and non-technical needs.
- Responsible for day-to-day customer requests and assists with the development of both new and existing customer accounts. Communication methods include email, phone, virtual and in-person meetings
- Manage productive operations of assigned accounts while providing excellent customer service, minimizing losses, and increasing and maintaining profits. Act as a customer advocate and suggest internal processes that will help to reinforce customer retention by improving their experience.
- Responsible for processing customer orders, generating price quotes, and obtaining customer forecasts.
- Provide inside sales support to International Outside Sales Reps, OEM customers, and wholly owned Distributors.
- Inform customers of pricing or policy changes.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities via website inquiries, trade shows, or established customer contacts.
- Processes and coordinates resolution of RMA’s and communicates findings to appropriate personnel and provides feedback to customers on the status of the RMAs.
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of product via monthly sales reports.
- Interact closely with internal departments and stakeholders which include Production, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing, and Engineering to achieve customer requirements in a timely manner.
- Identify industry trends and competitor actions by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional webinars – suggest actions that will help identify and win growth opportunities.
- Travels to customer sites to assist and attend trade shows as needed. Opportunity to work with customers worldwide.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical Associates degree and/or equivalent.
- At least two years of customer service experience and/or account experience.
- Strong excel skills: able to perform Vlookups, pivot tables, merging spreadsheets.
- User of ERP/MRP systems.
- CRM experience is preferable.
- Must demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills to interact professionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently but demonstrate strong team/collaboration skills both internationally and cross-functionally.
- Demonstrate the ability to balance multiple responsibilities while adapting to daily changing priorities.
- Able to resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely fashion.
- Display empathy and emotional intelligence while possessing superior interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable with collaborating with cross-functional teams to align solutions with business needs while ensuring customer requirements are being prioritized and addressed appropriately.
- Acoustics, Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering background a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills, and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities, and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Physical requirements include: the ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knees; bend the body downward and forward by bending legs and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward, use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to a higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting or standing, or a combination of both.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with computer and clerical functions.
- Ability to perform routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.