AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
Performs routine and complex administrative functions associated with the receipt and processing of sales orders and sales account support. Includes but not limited to creating files, filing and faxing.
- Receives sales order from customers or sales staff.
- Reviews orders for correct price, part number, configuration and description.
- Enters sales order data into business system for production scheduling review.
- Scans customer orders into a main directory folder for proof of record.
- Confirms order and shipment status with customers.
- Reviews Customer forecasts for the Sales Account Managers, makes appropriate re-scheduling requests as needed, and releases orders for shipment.
- Assumes responsibilities for Personal Water Accounts (PWC) and EDI purchase order (PO) processing and maintenance.
- Interacts with company departments to coordinate and resolve customer order problems.
- Answers routine questions from customers regarding organization’s products and services.
- Prepares various sales reports and recaps of shipments, bookings, backlogs and related sales activities.
- Point of contact for updating and processing forecasts.
- Interacts positively as a team member with co-workers and management.
- Performs other duties as may be required or directed.
- Assist Sales and Marketing with travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, etc.
- Observes all safety regulations while in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Excellent oral and strong written communication skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills for problem resolution and good attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sales Support experience in a manufacturing.
- Environment working with ERP and EDI business systems a plus.
Associates Degree/two or more years of relevant work experience. Administrative experience a plus.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND ABILITIES:
Individuals must possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with computer work.
- Ability to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting.
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken and written words and sentences.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and concisely so others can understand you.
- The ability to concentrate on a task over a period of time without being distracted.
- The ability to quickly make sense of, combine, and organize information into meaningful patterns.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy work load.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.