AIRMAR TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION,
A world leader in innovative design and manufacturing of Ultrasonic transducers,
is recruiting for a
MOLDING HOUSING OPERATOR – 1st Shift
Under general supervision visually inspects in-house molded parts from several molding machines, and packages accordingly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- While in the performance of job requirements, observes all safety regulations including personal protective equipment applicable to the use of all tools, equipment and chemicals in accordance with inspection procedures.
- Visually inspects molded parts for defects and separates accordingly.
- Reads blueprints and verifies that parts are accurately molded to specifications.
- Able to understand and operate basic injection machine controls to shown down machines at the end of shift(s), or when required.
- Completes appropriate work.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Moves materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Able to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
- High school education or equivalent experience.
- Able to read, write and perform basis math functions.
- Blueprint reading desirable.
- Individuals may possess knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the primary functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities and to possess the necessary physical requirement, with or without the aid of mechanical devices, to safely perform the primary functions of the job.
- The ability to bend downward and forward by bending spine at the waist; bend legs at knee to come to rest on knee or knees, bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine; extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction; use upper extremities to press against something with steady force in order to thrust forward, downward, or outward; use upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, grab, haul or tug objects in a sustained motion; raise objects from a lower to higher position or move objects horizontally from position to position; to pinch, pick or otherwise primarily work with fingers. Primary functions are performed sitting/standing.
- Ability to wear protective clothing such as gloves, safety glasses and/or safety shoes as required.
- Visual acuity sufficient for work which deals largely with mechanical assembly and/or visual inspection involving small parts/defects.
- Ability to perform repetitive or routine duties working from detailed instructions and under standard procedures.
- Ability to endure periods of heavy workload.
- Ability to stand to perform duties and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
If you meet these criteria, please forward your resume to: HumanResources@airmar.com.
AIRMAR Technology Corporation is a world leader in the design and manufacture of sensing technology for marine and industrial applications. Established in Amherst, New Hampshire in 1982, the Company's product line has grown to include advanced ultrasonic transducers, flow sensors, WeatherStation® instruments, and electronic compasses used for a wide variety of applications including fishing, navigation, meteorology, survey, level measurement, process control, and proximity sensing. Airmar’s headquarters are located in Milford, New Hampshire, with distribution offices in Lake City, South Carolina; and Saint Malo, France. Airmar continues to expand our product lines and Technology Corp.